NEXT CHAMPIONSHIPSApril 23rd — April 30th, 2022 in Naples, Florida
SIGN UP FOR EMAIL UPDATESFOLLOW US
ALL players who won a spot in the 2020 US OPEN Lottery were given the opportunity to roll their registration into 2021 or receive a full refund. The 2020 ‘grace period’ for full refunds ends January 31, 2021. To withdraw and receive a refund contact us at: email@example.com. If you purchased Player Registration/Weather Insurance, please click here for 2021 details.
Athletes may check in as early as Saturday, April 17th during Margaritaville Party in the Park, (9am — 3pm), to receive their credential and player souvenir bag. All athletes must also check in each day they are playing, at the player registration area, or through the US OPEN check in app.
Water will be provided for athletes at each Pod. Food will be available each day for all athletes and spectators to purchase.
ALL Credentials will be purchased as part of your registration fee on PickleballTournaments.com during the Registration Lottery period. There is also a fee for each event entered. Due to Covid regulations, there may be limited seating in the Zing Zang Championship Court. Information on player access and tickets will be provided as more details become available. Please sign up for our email updates.
* Please note that transferring any credentials will result in suspension of your credential for the remainder of the event. No refunds will be allowed. Lost or stolen credentials will not be replaced. Please keep them in a safe place.
Every effort will be made to have a referee for ALL US OPEN matches! However, it is possible that some matches throughout the event will not have a designated referee. All medal matches and Pro/Senior Pro matches will be guaranteed a ref.
Due to Covid regulations, there may be limited seating in the Zing Zang Championship Court. Information on player access and tickets will be provided as more details become available. Please sign up for our email updates.
ALL events will be run as double elimination with a consolation bracket. The consolation bracket will play for the bronze medal. The winner’s bracket will play for the gold and silver medals.
Let’s work together to help keep competition at the US OPEN fair and fun!
When registering for the US OPEN, please use the most accurate rating available to you. Players must use their UTPR rating as of January 1st, 2021, indicated in your PT.com profile. If you do not have a UTPR rating, you may use the Skill level you provided in your PT.com profile. You may only indicate one rating if you don’t have a UTPR rating. Please put your lowest rating (for singles, doubles or mixed doubles.) You can play up in other events, but you cannot play down in skill levels.
* Singles players may play down 1/2 point on their gender doubles skill level. To protest, email firstname.lastname@example.org
* In the spirit of ensuring matches are competitive and fun for players, tournament directors will review all players. Players entering the lottery in an incorrect skill level risk being withdrawn from the lottery! We also reserve the right to remove a player who has entered an incorrect skill event, without a refund. We all appreciate your cooperation.
MEN’S, WOMEN’S, MIXED (5.0/Pro only. If space is available, this event will open up to 4.5 players.)
MEN’S, WOMEN’S (5.0/Pro only. If space is available, this event will open up to 4.5 players.)
* Pro and Sr. Pro players may register for the NEW Pro Age events. Both players on the team must be a PRO or 5.0 player. One player must be 49 and under — one player must be 50 and over. Pro and Sr. Pro players may not enter an amateur Age event.
MEN’S, WOMEN’S, MIXED
* These events are intended for higher skill level players. One player on the team must be a 4.0 level or higher in order to enter any age events. (Exceptions will be made for 75+ events.)
(18 and under) BOYS, GIRLS, MIXED
MEN’S, WOMEN’S, MIXED, WHEELCHAIR 3.0 – 5.0 Events
* Each skill event is divided by age brackets: 49 and under, 50+, 55+, 60+, 65+, 70+, 75+, 80+.
MEN’S, WOMEN’S, WHEELCHAIR
* Each Age bracket will be divided into three skill groups. 3.0 and below, 4.0 and below and 4.5 and above. Age brackets: 19+, 35+, 50-59, 60+, 65+, 70+, 75+, 80+.
Courts will be available once daily competitive play is completed.
A hybrid team (one standing and one wheelchair) may enter an event 1/2 level below the standing player's rating, if they choose to play in a standing age or standing skill age event.
The US OPEN Pickleball Championships has designed these policies after taking into consideration, the nature of the sport, and policies created by various sports organizations including, The International Olympic Committee, The International Tennis Federation, The NCAA.